Looking for an enriching team building session for you and your colleagues and friends?
C offee culture and demand has been especially prevalent around the world today. Latte art has been an ongoing trend and raised coffee awareness over the past decade. However, what exactly is the difference between traditional kopi-o, Nespresso, Starbucks and Specialty Cofffee!?
Gain useful techniques for buying roasted specialty beans, discovering and ordering your perfect brew of coffee and coffee making at your office / home.
KAFVE pledged ourselves to commit in cultivating understanding and appreciation for specialty coffee.
In the two hour interactive session, our trainers will engage you and your pals to understand, discover and demystify the different aroma and flavours in coffee. KAFVE will kick start your coffee brewing journey with tasting techniques as well as fundamental brewing and coffee knowledge!
Our experienced coffee appreciation trainers will also introduce and demonstrate different brewing methods during the session. At the end of the session, participants are able to:
- Understand and identify different aromas and flavours
- Explore the differences between traditional & specialty coffee
- Know the fundamentals of espresso making
- Gain useful techniques for buying roasted beans, ordering coffee in cafes or coffee houses & home coffee brewing
- Identify and enjoy their perfect blend of coffee
- Insights to market outlook of coffee today & rising demand of specialty coffee
Attendees will receive a Coffee Appreciation certification and a bag of complimentary freshly roasted coffee at the end of the workshop session.
Have other objectives for your session? Want to know more about hand brew techniques? Tell us what you want to achieve at the end of the session and we will be able to customise your own coffee appreciation course session!